Powerful practices for busy people to help you experience amazing sex in just 30 days.
Learn how to enjoy sex - like you mean it.
Drawing on modern techniques & ancient practices from tantra, yoga, embodiment, erotic massage, couples massage, erotic trance & meditation, confidence with foreplay, full body orgasms and even sex magic - this program is unlike anything you have tried before.
From day one, we get right in there while I guide you step-by-step into new ways of experiencing your body and most importantly pleasure.
Whether a beginner or further along your erotic path, you'll find the techniques and suggestions in this program will offer you ways to experience pleasure that will transform your experience of sex from ordinary to extraordinary.
This is NOT your regular 30 day sex challenge.
30 Days of Amazing Sex offers you the tools and skills you need to create sex that's actually AMAZING.
Big call. But I am confident!
Regular 30 day sex challenges, only challenge you to do what you've always done, but just more of it.
If you don't much care for the sex you've been having, doing it more won't help anything.
That's what's inspired me to create 30 Days of Amazing Sex.
Because sex isn’t a prescription of "touch her like this" "pull him like that" & "spank them with this". This course shows you how to move past the magazine advice columns, and into feeling and experiencing more of what you want to feel (and less of what you don't), through sensual, graded, subtle and profound erotic engagement with your entire body.
My 30 day method teaches new ways to explore sex and pleasure - whether solo or partnered to create sex that will change the way you experience sex - forever.
Who is it for?
- If you long to feel the ease and comfort of 'vacation' sex every day.
- If you have longed to attend a sexuality workshop, but feel too awkward or prefer an anonymous or more private arrangement, 30 Days Of Amazing Sex is for you.
- If you would love to attend a sexuality workshop, but don't have the means for whatever reason, this course is for you.
- If being single has made you think sex is not for you - think again!
- If you struggle with losing concentration & wandering thoughts during sex, this program offers you new ways of enjoying presence
- People who want techniques to help deepen your orgasms and reduce sexual anxiety & performance fears
- Anyone of any gender or orientation, whether single or partnered, who is interested in learning more about useful erotic touch practices & life-changing erotic enhancement techniques will benefit from the wisdom of this program. Options included for solo and couples practice to revolutionize the way you would 'normally' have sex.
What You Get
- Foundational advice and suggestions to get you started so we are all on the same page
- Solutions for managing nay-sayers and even the voice inside you that says "Nah", "I can't" & other distractions
- Techniques to help you soothe and calm your system to allow for maximum pleasure
- Techniques for overcoming stigma, shame and embarrassment
- Advice on time management and how to make pleasure a priority
- A ton of brand new techniques you can use starting from TODAY
- Information on enhancing your favorite sex practices in new ways
- A comprehensive workbook to use day-by-day as you go through the program
- Techniques for working out what you like and how to feel more of it, more often
- Information that is inclusive for all genders & orientations, most of which can be used whether partnered or single
- Recommendations of add-ons including stuff you may already have lying around at home that you didn't realize was even sexy
- Myth busting about conventional sex practices - including stuff you think is absolutely true but actually is B.S.
- Support within the pleasure school forum to share ideas, experiences and feedback
- All modules contain written information plus a combination of video or audio elements to support a range of learning styles
- Conversation prompts to have with a friend or partner to make talking about sex as normal as football and weather
- A ton of resources and suggestions to keep you inspired after the month is up
- Access to any and all revisions to the program over its lifetime
What You Don't Get
- The same old stuff about 'sex positions' that ultimately feel uncomfortable, teach you nothing and do little for enhancing pleasure.
- Pornstar moves that hurt, make you feel hopeless or push you into discomfort
- Ideas about sex that leave you feeling inadequate or ashamed
- Spin and hype on bogus ideas of sex that help no one
I’m Cyndi Darnell internationally renowned clinical sexologist, sex and relationship therapist, sex coach and educator. My work has been featured around the world on TV, radio and print media including international publications like The Washington Post, New York Magazine, O-The Oprah Magazine, The Huffington Post, The Guardian, Vice, Mind Body Green, Bustle, Cosmo and so many more.
I have spent over 20 years studying and exploring human sexuality, pleasure, connection, emotions and relationships, not to mention having my own fair share of experiences along the way. It’s the culmination of this work that has lead me here to create this online school for you.
So many of us get no sex education, limited sex education or simply do not know how to integrate the information we find about sex online. Many of us have no one to talk to about this stuff and some of us don’t feel comfortable even discussing this with our partners. There is still a stigma about seeing a sex therapist or asking for help because we are expected to just magically know how sex works, as if sex is natural and everything we need to know gets downloaded by magic with no effort on our part at all. But none of this is true. Just like learning to paint, draw or cook, we must learn from someone who knows more than we do, at least to get us started on new techniques.
Imagine approaching sex with same curiosity and excitement you feel about taking a new class instead of dread or awkwardness. Imagine having the skills to be able to really understand yourself, your body and your partner’s body and truly share that with another.
Like with anything worthwhile, if we want to master something, we need to invest in it. To learn it. Practice it and dedicate some time to it. Sex is one of those things. Right now you have two options. You can continue as you have been, hoping things will get better, avoiding the frustration, underwhelm and disappointment of 'business-as-usual' sex or you can make the decision to do something different, to learn more about sex, pleasure desire, touch, the body and so much more.
I am super excited to have these offerings for you and I look forward sharing my knowledge and expertise to help you create a life worth loving.